Who we are
What personal information we collect and how we use it
We collect personal information when you request for our service and information from our website. This involves contacting us via email, calls or filling out our subscription, enquiry or contact form. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in an enquiry form on our website and/or in our Google Forms. We will use this information to send answers to your enquiries only. We may also ask for further information if you are reporting problems with our website or Google Forms. This will be stored: on our WordPress database, email and/or Google Drive system. It is never shared nor sold. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these information.
- Personal identifiers including Name, email address, phone number, billing or mailing address, IP address, date of birth, national identification numbers and documents that may include your photograph. This data is stored on a highly secured server in Georgia and Google Drive system. It is never shared nor sold.
- If you contact us by email, we will keep a record of that correspondence. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these mails.
- Information that you provide by filling in a newsletter request form on our site. This is provided by MailChimp. This will be stored: on our Mailchimp account. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time – unsubscribe at the bottom of the next newsletter.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. This will be stored: on our Google Analytics account.
- Other personal or company information/data/access, which is necessary to fully execute and provide the requested services, such as business registration or bank account opening.
We may collect the personal information of third parties when you add the names of directors, shareholders or beneficiaries on our order forms. Collection of third-party personally identifiable information may be necessary to process and register your order for certain products or services. We will not use this information for any other commercial purpose. These third parties may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
It’s not necessary to provide us with any of your personal data. However, if you choose not to, we might be unable to process your request and give you the services you need. We use the information we collect for the purpose for which you specifically provide the personal information to us including:
- Reply to your enquiries;
- Fulfil your order and provide the service requested;
- send you the requested product/service or information;
- Send you invoices and reminders to collect payments;
- Send you email notifications based on your request;
- Send you newsletters upon request;
- Respond to your inquiries, questions and concerns with regards to our services.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (in which case you will be notified via email and/or a
- Prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information); and
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
According to the Georgian legislation, the data of enterprises and individual entrepreneurs registered in Georgia and the registration documents transferred in electronic format are public and transparent, for the purpose of which they are placed on the website of the Public Registry (www.napr.gov.ge) and are available to any interested person.
Since, according to Article 14 of the General Administrative Code of Georgia, the language of administrative proceedings is Georgian, it is possible to search for registered data, namely name, surname and subject name in Georgian.
Post-formation information and maintenance
Customer acknowledges that customer is solely responsible for the post-formation maintenance, reporting, filings, and any other documentation required to maintain formation status and/or legal, tax or other required compliance with applicable government agencies or oversight commissions. Customer acknowledges that it is customer’s sole responsibility to comply with all applicable local and/or international laws.
Links to third-party sites
INC.GE cannot provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of the information contained on any of these websites or the content of any file the user might download from these sites. No such third party is endorsed or recommended by us by virtue of the fact that links to their websites appear on this site. All accessing and downloading of material from such third party websites is at the user’s own risk, for which INC.GE is not responsible or liable in any way.
Cookies/log files and analytics
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers, in addition to other endorsements, on this site. These testimonials are pulled from a third-party service provider, which may ask for your personal information, including your name and email address. Though we do not post the personally identifiable information to this site, if you wish to update or delete your testimonial on this website, please contact us by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation policy and termination
INC.GE may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel existing service to any person or entity for any reason. INC.GE is not responsible for any damage or loss that may result in INC.GE refusal or cancellation of service.
An order is generally refundable until payment is forwarded to any government entity, such as National Agency of Public Registry, less a $40.00 cancellation fee and less any other expenses, which have been paid or incurred in furtherance of an order, including payments to any entities, including government entities or third-party vendors. Once payment has been forwarded to any government entity or third party, INC.GE cannot accept any cancellations or any other changes to an order.
To request an order cancellation prior to INC.GE making any payments to a government entity or other third party, you must send order cancellation email at the following address email@example.com indicating the proper invoice number and if the cancellation request meets INC.GE requirements as stated above, as determined by INC.GE at INC.GE sole discretion, then INC.GE will honor the cancellation. To cancel an order or make any other changes to an order cannot be accepted by telephone.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take the privacy of our website visitors and clients very seriously, and we make sure to only gather, store, use and process personal data and information in accordance with the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION and any other applicable laws.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers (see above: Information we may collect from you). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on this site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INC.GE won’t be held responsible for any personal information, which you have disclosed publicly. We keep your personal information highly confidential, so if you decide to disclose your information to the public, you will be the one to take responsibility for such action.
Retention of your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we have a lawful reason to do so. In particular:
- Where we have collected your personal data as required by anti-money laundering legislation, including for identification, screening, and reporting, we will retain that personal data for five years after the termination of our relationship, unless we are required to retain this information by another law or for the purposes of court proceedings; or
- Otherwise, we will in most cases retain your personal data for a period of seven years after the termination of our contractual or other relationship with you in case any claims arise out of the provision of our services to you.
Changes to this policy
Telephone: (+995) 599 121077 or (+995) 599 093902